ECO Series Conception
Each day a lot of organizations
and companies are faced with a flood of paper documents, letters, bills,
incoming mail, payment forms, orders, tickets, vouchers, etc.
To process this huge variety of papers with an optimal throughput,
easy operating and perfect image quality the ECO series has been developed.
Robustness and reliability have been realized again in the ECO series without
any compromise in WALTHER's proven technology and transport experience.
This new generation of document scanners is challenging the big brothers and
is beating them with an outstanding performance and additional useful features.
- Compact table-top design
- High performance production scanner
- Robust, reliable and versatile
- Free accessible paper transport track and easy jam handling
integrator friendly API and device driver
More than a standard document scanner:
- A big feeder with continuous load for document batches in mixed size, weight and paper quality
- A metal paper track with free access for jam handling and maintenance purpose
- Two versions of high quality cameras, depending on the required application or performance
- MICR read head for code line reading of checks
- Imprinter with standard ink cartridge for one line endorsements, free programmable
- One or two output pockets for good/bad sorting, exception items, rejects or other sorting criteria
- Special software
tools for OCR A/B, barcode decoding or document
- Document processing
- ICR, OCR and barcode applications
- Check and payment form processing
- Processing of health care forms and documents
- Scanning of all
kind of mixed size paper batches
Transport mixed batch